The spring meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes (MoRAST) was held on March 6, 2014 in Fort Pierre, South Dakota at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fort Pierre, 312 Island Dr, Fort Pierre, SD 57532.
The meeting documents and presentations can be found below.
- Missouri River Basin Conditions – Mike Swenson
- FY14-15 USACE Budget (OMAHA) – Ted Sreckfuss
- FY14-15 USACE Budget (KC) – Zach White
- USACE Water reallocation – Tiffany Vanosdall
- USACE Yellowstone Intake – Tiffany Vanosdall
- MRRIC Update – Mary Roth USACE
- Missouri River Mitigation – Zach White USACE
- Missouri River Mitigation – Casey Kruse USFWS
- Drought impact on USBR Reservoirs – Patrick Erger
- America’s Watershed Initiative – Jordy Jordahl
- NIDIS Update – Doug Kluck NOAA
- USGS update – Mark Anderson