The spring meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes (MoRAST) took place on March 5-6, 2013 in Rapid City, South Dakota at the Journey Museum. The minutes and presentations from this meeting will be made available through this website.
The spring meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes (MoRAST) will be held March 5-6, 2013 in Rapid City, South Dakota at the Journey Museum. The room block is at the Ramkota under MoRAST and government rates (state and federal) are available.
We will begin at 1PM on the 5th and adjourn at 1PM on the 6th. More detail about the plans for the meeting will be provided later.
The fall meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes was held on Sept. 20-21 at the North Dakota Game and Fish headquarters Building, 100 N Bismarck Expressway in Bismarck, ND.
The meeting documents and presentations can be found below.
Presentations September 20:
- Kansas City District Report USACE – Col. Tony Hoffman, District Commander
- Omaha District Report USACE – Col. Joel Cross, District Commander Omaha
- 2012-2013 Missouri River Water Management plan – Kevin Grode
- Missouri River recovery & Status of 2012 and 2013 USACE Budgets – Steve Fischer
- Report on WAPA PEIS – Nick Stas
Presentations September 21:
- Report on current climate issues in the Missouri River Basin – Doug Kluck NOAA
- Report on Science needs in the Missouri River basin USGS – Mark Anderson & Workshop Report – Dan Driscoll
- Missouri River recovery USFWS – Wayne Nelson-Stastny (No slides)