The fall meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes was held on Sept. 20-21 at the North Dakota Game and Fish headquarters Building, 100 N Bismarck Expressway in Bismarck, ND.
The meeting documents and presentations can be found below.
Presentations September 20:
- Kansas City District Report USACE – Col. Tony Hoffman, District Commander
- Omaha District Report USACE – Col. Joel Cross, District Commander Omaha
- 2012-2013 Missouri River Water Management plan – Kevin Grode
- Missouri River recovery & Status of 2012 and 2013 USACE Budgets – Steve Fischer
- Report on WAPA PEIS – Nick Stas
Presentations September 21:
- Report on current climate issues in the Missouri River Basin – Doug Kluck NOAA
- Report on Science needs in the Missouri River basin USGS – Mark Anderson & Workshop Report – Dan Driscoll
- Missouri River recovery USFWS – Wayne Nelson-Stastny (No slides)