The spring meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes (MoRAST) was held on March 22-23, 2012 in Kansas City, MO at the Holiday Inn KCI Airport & KCI Expo Center.
The meeting documents and presentations can be found below.
Presentations March 22:
- Opening remarks Army Corps of Engineers – Erik Blechinger
- Omaha District Report USACE – Col. Robert Ruch, Commander Omaha District
- Kansas City District Report USACE – Josh Marx
- 2012 Missouri River Water Management plan – Mike Swenson
- 2012 Corps budget and 2013 Budget Recommendations – Steve Fisher
- Science needs relative to the 2011 Missouri River Flooding – Mark Anderson USGS (no slides)
- Report of the MoRAST Technical Committee (no slides)
Presentations March 23:
- Report on current climate issues in the Missouri River Basin – Doug Kluck NOAA
- Report on the 2011 flooding impacts on tribal people and tribal lands – Tribal Representatives
- WAPA Programmatic EIS on Wind Power – Nick Stas