The fall meeting of the Missouri River Association of States and Tribes (MoRAST) was held on October 1, 2013 at ‘The Lodge at Deadwood’ in Deadwood, South Dakota.
The meeting documents and presentations can be found below.
- Omaha District Update – Col. Joel Cross, USACE
- AOP, including the USACE response to the MoRAST recommendations – Jody Farhat, USACE
- MRRP management Plan – Eric Blechinger, USACE
- FY 14 USACE Kansas City District Budget – Steve Iverson
- Technical Committee Report – Mark Rath, Jodee Pring, Steve Adams
- Status of Upper Great Plains Programmatic EIS – Nick Stas, Matt Marsh, WAPA
- NOAA update on drought and climate monitoring in the Missouri River Basin – Doug Kluck, NOAA, Dennis Todey, SDSU